ABEA oversees a stringent accreditation process to ensure compliance in all areas and success for our education centres.
All qualifications accredited by Qualifi and available through ABEA are UK- regulated qualifications – reviewed, recognised and monitored by the regulating body to ensure they meet specific criteria and standards.
To be Ofqual-accredited, all qualifications must meet the requirements for regulated qualifications as outlined in the regulatory arrangements of the regulator’s General Conditions of Recognition (GCR). As the UK Regulator, each qualification must first be submitted to Ofqual for a full review. Qualifications that meet the regulatory requirements of the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are listed in the Register of Regulated Qualifications (RRQ).
ABEA presently offers Diploma qualifications in the areas of Business and Management, Health and Social Care, Cyber Security and in Travel and Tourism etc. ABEA provides Ofqual-accredited qualifications for pathway programmes that will facilitate direct entry into UK, Canadian, US, Australian and New Zealand universities.
QUALIFI Regulated Qualifications Available Through ABEA:
ABEA offers an impressive range of regulated qualifications in the field of Business and Management. Our portfolio of qualifications is ideal for centres that are serious about offering their students the right mix of skills that can propel their career to the heights they desire and beyond. Our regulated qualifications cover vital industry skills such as: Business Administration, Human Resources, Business Management and Accounting and Finance.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (603/1102/2)
- Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (603/1051/0)
- Level 4 Certificate in Business Management (601/6048/2)
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (601/6049/4)
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise (601/6050/0)
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration (603/1037/6)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (601/5335/0)
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (601/7656/8)
- Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (603/0722/5)
- Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (603/0723/7)
- Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (601/5362/3)
ABEA offers regulated qualifications in the field of Health and Social Care. These are industry- specific introductory and further studies qualifications that cover a wide range of skills and techniques.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (603/0819/9)
- Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care (601/5958/0)
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (601/5442/1)
- Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations (603/1421/7)
- Level 3 Diploma in Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism (603/1203/8)
- Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming and Aquatic Programmes (603/1905/7)
- Level 3 Certificate in Teaching Swimming and Aquatic Programmes (603/1759/0)
- Level 4 Diploma in Leading and Developing Teaching Swimming and Aquatic Programmes (603/1760/7)